PILLOWS STAND AS HUSBAND AND WIFE ON THEIR WEDDING DAY, ' IN LAGOS - SyCtRenDs

MAXIMUM TRENDING UPDATES

Breaking

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

PILLOWS STAND AS HUSBAND AND WIFE ON THEIR WEDDING DAY, ' IN LAGOS


As narrated by a Lagosian who attended a wedding that had the bride and groom in absentia…

Read below;

“Lagosians” won’t cease to amaze me 😂😂😂😂 I was invited to a wedding ceremony today, wore my starched agbada ( yes, that same agbada that I’ve been wearing for months), farabale polished my shoe, wore a nice perfume thinking I’m going to a proper wedding 😩😩”

Then the “Alaga Ijoko and Iduro” invited the bride and the groom to come forward 😂😂😂😂. Me I’ve sharply set my camera to capture the moment, set the iSO and aperture to the desired settings. Gave myself the perfect distance and I was ready to make a mad couple entrance then 😩

Then I saw a man and a lady carrying 2 printed pillows and I was there asking my friend, “where’s the bride ? Where’s the groom ?”
Then she said, they’re not in Nigeria, the wedding was organized for them

So I came here because of pillow 😩, they rented a 5 star hall with over 200 people in attendance bcos of printed pictures 😩😩😩

So the cow that was slaughtered was because of aworan😩😩😩 The poor pillow has been made to prostrate serval time 😩😩😩 I’ve kept my camera I’m waiting for the “You May kiss the bride” time 😂😂😂😂

The pillow will be made to kiss each other ? Ah, weerey ni gbogbo wa ni Eko 😂😂

1 comment:


  1. Hello,

    If you want to go into business, there are so many company platform this days
    like www.virtatrade.com that can enable you to raise the funds you need to back up your
    business without you seeking for a loan

    This company platform is where so many business dealers from different part of the
    world raise funds to backup there various business financially

    I use this company platform to backup my cocoa beans export business each time am
    running loss financially

    You can visit and register with the company website here www.virtatrade.com to raise
    the funds you need to back up your business now

    ReplyDelete