Adorable: Linda Ikeji unveils the face of HER son Jayce! - SyCtRenDs

MAXIMUM TRENDING UPDATES

Breaking

Friday, December 14, 2018

Adorable: Linda Ikeji unveils the face of HER son Jayce!


Beautiful rich Nigerian blogger, has cleared fans curiosity on how Jayce looks and again affirmed strongly that, Sholaye Jaremi is her baby daddy. 

Although, she further reveled her chapter with the billionaire married man is over. 
And also revealed she has written all about her break up with him, on her blog site. 

Sharing the lovely photos of her son on Instagram, she wrote:

"Guess who this handsome boy is?.. The one who has brought me more joy than I thought was possible. Jayce is now nearly  three months old and the last few months, I've been home, nurturing him has been the best months of my life. 
If I tried to, I wouldn't be able to explain what this little, beautiful human means to me. Half the time when I look at him, I have tears in my eyes. The joy is indescribable " 

 She then thanked everyone for their kindness. 


She also wrote thus:

" meet my son Jayce!  And yes Sholaye Jeremi is his dad. Unfortunately he and I are a completely closed chapter. Lol I wrote something about it on my blog. I hope it reaches those it was intended for..." 

 Well, stay turned here, we would give full details on all that went down with she and Jeremi soon. 


Meanwhile see the adorable photos of Jace below:








Isn't he so cute huh?

Do not forget to comment and please kindly share! 

No comments:

Post a Comment