Arrest anyone selling my picture or my wife's -- Pastor Enoch Adebayo. - SyCtRenDs

MAXIMUM TRENDING UPDATES

Breaking

Sunday, December 9, 2018

Arrest anyone selling my picture or my wife's -- Pastor Enoch Adebayo.


The general overseer of redeemed Christian church of God, pastor Enoch Adebayo, has issued out a stern warning, to those using his pictures and that of his wife, for various souvenirs, being sold across Nigeria, to desist from such act, as he is not God. 


He issued the warning on Friday, in his words:



" it has been brought to my notice that people are using my picture and that of my wife on key holders, calendars, books and other souvenirs. 

This is wrong and anyone found with such materials should be arrested and reported to the police. 

I am not God, I did not send them. I have nothing to do with those materials. 
I am an ordinary man of God. 
God will never share his glory with any man. 
I am not ready to die. Devil, I am not ready to go. If at anytime, Go's is sensing that a man IA trying to share his glory, the man is dead. 

If you find anyone selling anything, whatsoever with my picture, or my wife's, report them to the police immediately. "
He said



No comments:

Post a Comment