Must see why rapper Olamide won't give up on macaroni. - SyCtRenDs

MAXIMUM TRENDING UPDATES

Breaking

Saturday, December 15, 2018

Must see why rapper Olamide won't give up on macaroni.



Nigerian musicians. Seem to be into using foods, fruits, beverages, certain ackward words, for certain terms and thing, without calling it out straight. 


Ranging from, 
Cassava, 
Stew, 
Banana, 
Stoopid
and many others... 

Well rapper Olamide is out with a new one, "macaroni". 

Initially posting a photo he wrote the word, probably a new song alert! 

Then uploading a photo of he and his crew he wrote:
"I can't remember the joke, but in my head I just Dr hear macaroni, macaro macaroni, that's when I knew I won't go to bed hungry..." 


 

What do you think he really means? 
Drop a comment and kindly share! 








No comments:

Post a Comment