Olamide justifies his new colabo with lilkesh, "if I no make money, I go do blood money" - SyCtRenDs

MAXIMUM TRENDING UPDATES

Breaking

Friday, December 21, 2018

Olamide justifies his new colabo with lilkesh, "if I no make money, I go do blood money"

Nigerian rapper and singer Olamide, recently featured lilkesh in a song they titled, "logo Benz", which has raised dust on social media.


The song, which had its chorus as, "if I no make money I go do blood money" has been believed by many, to encourage the ongoing rituals and fraud going on in the country.

Although celebrities are yet to state their mind on it, including the Nigerian government.

People have called for a ban to be placed on the song, as it is of very bad influence to the youths and the society at large.

Reacting to what people said, the singer has justified his song. Comparing it to the Nigerian movie industry.

Read his post below:





Still, people told him, that the movies, has lessons to teach and guidelines on the outcome of what his song is actually, encouraging.

No comments:

Post a Comment