SAD: Pretty Nigerian lady dies in an accident . - SyCtRenDs

MAXIMUM TRENDING UPDATES

Breaking

Thursday, December 6, 2018

SAD: Pretty Nigerian lady dies in an accident .


A young Nigerian student of  Modibbo Adama federal university of technology , Yola Adamawa state, has died in a fatal accident, the news was shared by a young lady, who shared how influencial, the deceaced is, to not just her but many others, in the school. 

Read her post below:


"I can't believe she is gone😰😰😰. The world has lost a good heart, a good personality. 

MAUTECH has lost a HERO, a leader with a golden heart😢😢😥😥
She stood for me in the time of my struggles, she was there for me,she was never against me. She says yes when other says no to me. She cared for me. She was more than a frnd to me,she is never discriminative
Death why???😢😢😥😥😰😰 
Why did you decided to take her away from her loved ones 😥😥😥😢😢. If only everyone on this earth is like you Funke, this world would have been a better place. You're too good to die.
 
😰😰😰😰😥😥😥Accident has taken a lot of people to graves it has make a lot disabled, I never knew it will come to you dearest Funke I never knew oo. God pls bring her to life for us, she don't deserve to die like that

Will really miss you Funke. I will miss you😰😰😰😥😥your good heart is beyond imagination 
Rest in perfect peace dearie, a senator and a leader. Till we meet and part no more. 
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭"

No comments:

Post a Comment