Nigerian man applies to be a s*x worker, after being charged 50k for a one night stand. - SyCtRenDs

MAXIMUM TRENDING UPDATES

Breaking

Thursday, July 11, 2019

Nigerian man applies to be a s*x worker, after being charged 50k for a one night stand.


A Twitter user Danny Walter, has shared his experience with a lady, he offered a night safety at his home, but got charged fifty thousand naira in return.

 He explained he had no plans of having any form of intimacy, but the young lady dismissed and informed him, she canceled a night deal with another because of him, he ended the conversation with him asking to join her, to earn 50k in return.

Read his tweet :

"Met this girl yesterday, an old acquaintance that I lost contacts with. We had dinner at a Restaurant and talked for so long till it was around 10:30PM.

So I asked if it was Okay for her to stay over at my place then go the next day since it was late. She said it’s okay butit’s 50k. 

“I’m sorry I don’t understand, 50k for what? I didn’t say we were gonna have sex or anything, I’m only concerned about your safety”

She said, she has heard all these lines before that before she follows any guy to his house he must agree to pay the sum becauseLast Last in the night they will still want to touch. 
My Jaw dropped.

Wait ooo even if I want to have sex with you, I’ll now pay 50k? How much is Olosho in Ikeja? Lmao. 

-Nothing wey Sule no go see for Bustop 😂-She said “Are we going?”, that she had canceled somebody already because of me.

“Ah! Cancel ke 😂 My dear if you know anybody that will give us 50k that night let’s better be going to his house, Local man need money too 😂😂😂”"

No comments:

Post a Comment