READ: Shocking Confession By 18 Years Old Boy Who Killed His Mum And Slept With Her Corpse - SyCtRenDs

MAXIMUM TRENDING UPDATES

Breaking

Friday, November 9, 2018

READ: Shocking Confession By 18 Years Old Boy Who Killed His Mum And Slept With Her Corpse

A young man named Samuel Akpobome Emobor who hails from Oghara in Delta State was arrested by the police for murder, and he has confessed that he killed his mother and slept with her corpse for the purpose of money rituals. 


Samuel said he was pressurize  to commit such an evil act by a ritualist who sells drugs in the community. 

According to him, when speaking to the newsmen at the Edo state police command:

"my father is dead, i am 18 years old, it was one man called 'One Love, that told me to use my mother for money rituals. 


"He promised to give me N50,000 if i killed my mother and sleep with her corpse. 

He said i should cut my mother's ear and fingers, and bring them to him. 

"I wanted to cut the ears and fingers before the people came in. I slept with my mother only once. I pressed my mother's neck and killed her while she was sleeping. 

"The man called One Love sells drugs. He put something inside the drink he gave me and told me to go and kill my mother. 

"The day I went to his house with policemen, the man was no where to be found, he has ran away. 

I hail from Oghara, I work in a pure water factory. 

" I now feel very bad and ashamed of myself because i was beaten badly by people without mercy. I did what the ritualist told me. 


Police Commissioner, Babatunde Kokumo, said, the suspect would soon be charged to court. 


What a world! 


Let us know what you think on this.. 

Sharing is caring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment