I have a clear conscience .... I am dangerously wealthy - - Bishop Oyedepo - SyCtRenDs

MAXIMUM TRENDING UPDATES

Breaking

Thursday, December 6, 2018

I have a clear conscience .... I am dangerously wealthy - - Bishop Oyedepo



At the opening session of Shiloh 2018, the general overseer of winners chapel, revealed that he is dangerously wealthy and has never reviewed any booty from any government official of Nigeria.


Bishop David  Oyedepo, warned  those he termed 'political gladiators '  to understand that authority is now domiciled in the church.

His words "I don't share any booty from any government, I have a clear conscience,.  I am dangerously wealthy. I am rich, whatever I want  comes, that's what they call wealth"

"if the church says, you are going nowhere, there is nothing you can do" he declared.






Do not forget to drop your comment and kindly share! 

No comments:

Post a Comment