See Photos: Regina Daniels shared her childhood photos to prove that she is just 16yrs old - SyCtRenDs

MAXIMUM TRENDING UPDATES

Breaking

Sunday, December 9, 2018

See Photos: Regina Daniels shared her childhood photos to prove that she is just 16yrs old

Regina Daniels, the Nollywood child actor who age has always sparked controversy has shared a childhood photo to prove she’s just ’16-years old’.

Regina Daniels shared the childhood photo to prove she’s just ’16-years old’ onInstagram, with the caption;

 ‘Why do you all keep saying I’m not 16. I mean, check out your little girl of yesterday, she can be 16 now’.


Few months ago, the actress who is now 18 told her followers not to focus on her age, rather they should wish her well.

“Happy birthday to me
God i thank you for another years#happysweet16″

“No one should focus on d age just wish me happy birthday”, she said. “Happy happy birthday to me” She added in another post.


No comments:

Post a Comment